JNTU-HYD : B.Tech 2-1 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Regular/Supple Examination Results (Nov 2013)are released

18 Aug 2012

JNTU-HYD : B.Tech 1,2,3,4 Years (I,II Sem) Mid Exams Bit Papers/Questions Papers


1st Year MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers

Note : If u are preparing for I Mid* exams then go through all the year's/semester's (Example : 2-1,2-2,3-1,3-2,4-1,4-2) I Mid* Bit Papers because few subjects are common for few branches in all the 3 years/6 semetsers & Also as the regulation changes few subjects of one regulation may be shifted to other years/semesters.
* = Same for II MID exams even

2-1 Semester MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers
I MID Bit Papers/Question Papers II MID Bit Papers/Question Papers
I Mid Bit Papers - Sept 2011
I Mid Bit Papers - Sept 2010

2-2 Semester MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers

3-1 Semester MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers
I MID Bit Papers/Question Papers II MID Bit Papers/Question Papers
I Mid Bit Papers - Sept 2011
I Mid Bit Papers - Sept 2010

3-2 Semester MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers

4-1 Semester MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers
I MID Bit Papers/Question Papers II MID Bit Papers/Question Papers
I Mid Bit Papers - Sept 2011
I Mid Bit Papers - Sept 2010

4-2 Semester MID Exams Bit Papers/Question Papers
Remaining Year's/Semester's Bits will be updated soon

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...